Having profressional insurance to protect important business assets is smart. As a matter of fact, insurance is so important that APA created a dedicated business unit called APA Insurance Services to handle our members professional insurance needs. It's business insurance designed by photographers for photographers. As the leading not-for-profit organization serving professional photographers we know the unique demands of this industry. Our insurance agents deal with photographers all day long, have loads of experience and are trained problem solvers. They're not afraid to get in the trenches and hammer our the best insurance plan to fit any business need. Plus, APA Insurance Services (AIS) never charges for COI (proof of insurance certificates), unlike many other companies. Visit APA Insurance Services website for more information or to receive a free quote.
APA also has special policies available for students and educators.
Professional business insurance provided through APA Insurance Services and is a benefit for members at the Supporter level and above. Not a member? Join today.
APA and Apple, Inc. are proud to partner together to offer APA members preferred pricing on Apple products and accessories online. This benefit is available to all members at the Supporter level and above. After joining, to access this, or any of your other online member benefits, please go to the Discounts Code page by first logging in, then click on Discount Codes in the right side vertical navigational menu. Scroll down the alpahbetical list of discount codes until you see Apple. Click on the link to go to the APA - Apple Online Store. The prices in the APA - Apple Online Store include the APA member discounts.
Partnership program benefits:
- Special APA member pricing on Apple and third-party products
- Exclusive promotions
- Complimentary shipping on all orders over $50
- Mac customization
- Flexible business financing options
Not an APA Supporter or higher level member? Join or upgrade today to take advantage of all the benefits of membership. If you have questions please email APA's membership representative at email@example.com.
Offer terms and conditions: Members can purchase up to 3 computer systems and 10 iPod devices per calendar year, as well as unlimited software and peripherals. Promotion details are listed on your store site. Terms and conditions apply. Not all products are available for discount. Discounts subject to change without notice. TM and © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Event and Contest Discounts
The main challenge with being a soloprenuer is the "solo" part (it's right there in the job title). So, how do you get out of your studio or home office and meet other like-minded professionals? By joining APA and attending as many events and workshops as possible. We spend a lot of time concepting and executing events to make you smarter, more creative and profitable.
Here a some hidden benefits to earning discounts on events:
- Get access and receive discounts on events at all 10 APA chapters across the country.
- Interested in delivering a bone-crushing events to help our members take their business and/or creativity to the next level? We can help with that.
- Learn the latest best practices from industry professionals and get connected to the photography community.
Discounts on events are available to all members.
Agency Access Discounts
Agency Access is full service marketing for artists and APA members receive a 15% discount on any Agency Access database.
Their services include:
- Database - browse over 90,000 potential creative clients worldwide, from ad agencies, graphic design firms, magazines, book publishing, corporate direct companies and more
- Email marketing - send well-designed email campaigns to potential creative clients with tracking capabilities
- Printing & direct mailing services - print and send beautiful mail pieces for you at extra affordable rates
- Design services - We design logos, emails templates, direct mail cards and more
- Consulting - get one-on-one advice from top industry consultants. The roster of consultants includes Lynn Kyle, Karen D’Silvia, and Jennifer Kilberg.
- Campaign Manager, Plus, and Pro– Select from three marketing programs executed by a dedicated Campaign Manager, Marketing Consultant, Designer, Email Coordinator and a Phone Marketing Specialist with your help.
Check out what's brewing at The Lab, our informational hub where photographers and industry professionals share their stories, advice and inspiration.
This APA member benefit is available only to Supporter and higher member levels.